Hinge Method for Large Decals:
1) The surface needs to be clean and dry. Place the decal on the surface and secure with masking tape. With a measuring tape, make sure it is positioned where you want it.
2) The adhesive is pressure activated .Use a squeegee, credit card or small plastic ruler to apply pressure. Starting from the center and working outwards, rub over the decal.
3) Part the transfer paper with the decal from the backing, cut off the backing (light blue) then hold one end, while you slowly apply the decal to the surface.
4) Next, part the transfer tape from the backing on the other side. Pull slowly.
5) Repeat the step of laying the transfer tape down slowly onto the surface and squeegee once again.
6) Rub a few times firmly over the transfer tape. The transfer tape is relatively tough.
7) Remove the transfer tape pulling downward in a slow motion.
8) Done –The decals adhesive is fully cured in a couple of hours.